Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More waiting......decision time soon

Well, ugh. The agency rep called today to keep me filled in. The intended parents have not made a final decision yet as they are meeting with their attorney tomorrow to discuss some apprehension that they have with the complications only insurance policy. They did not receive all the information/assurance they would have liked through the insurance company and want something more solid before moving forward. Their attorney has had experience with this insurance company or similar insurance policies and may be able to alleviate some of the parent's concerns or get the paperwork that they desire. The agency rep will be contacting me by Friday with more information. At some point, there will be no f urther research that will need to be made and a decision will simply be made if they want to choose me or someone else. The agency rep and I both hope a decision is made soon so things can start moving forward - either with this intended couple or matching me up with someone else. I am excited to move forward and hope it starts sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out!! I just got matched. Feel free to visit my blog!