Friday, November 30, 2012

Moving forward!

A nurse from the fertility clinic e-mailed me with initial questions and will be scheduling my appt soon.  YAY!  In other news, I guess I will be doing some extra traveling up to Chicago area as there will be the appt at the fertility clinic for the initial exam, then down the road - the transfer.  I also have been invited to Miss Grace's (surro baby delivered last year) 1 year old birthday party in December!!!!  I have made her a couple things and look forward to seeing her and her family.   They live near Chicago. E and R, new intended parents I am matched with, will also be in Chicago in December taking care of some stuff and I was asked to drive up to meet them in person!   Whew!  This winter is BUSY!  Starting those dreaded hormone injections may be just around the corner!  :) 

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of travel but sounds like it is all for good reasons. Glad you are able to start scheduling. AND how exciting you get to meet the new Dads! I wasn't sure if you would with the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they need to come give their part, if you know what I mean! ;)
    Yeah, Brian is not thrilled about all this extra travel. I guess I will have to do something nice for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exciting! Yuck for the hormone shots though. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete