Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Immunization received

I saw my primary physician today and received my MMR vaccine. Ouch - it hurt! Babies are tough lil' suckers for having to get all those shots! My doctor looked at the labs from when it stated that I no longer had immunity. I still had some immunity left, but not in the desired range. Mine was either 8.75 or 8.93 and it needed to be above 9.99. I will have to get the medical records showing I received the shot sent to the agency. Now, I just need to wait for the psych eval.

2 comments:

  1. Friend I know you aren't really crazy, but I am super curious about exactly what they ask/say during the psych eval. Sometimes I feel like psych evals ask all of the wrong questions and you could still be some crazy lady wanting to carry someone else's baby. Also, since it won't be your embryo are they just making sure that you are stable enough to complete the process? This is an unbelievably cool process, and I am so thrilled to be able to read about your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you all know. I know I have a 90 minute talking consultation, then take an hour personality test. Brian will need to attend the session with me also. Interesting stuff

    ReplyDelete