Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fertility Clinic

Just a quick note to say I have a phone call into the fertility clinic of the intended parents to have a phone consultation with the fertility doctor. I will post an update after I have the conversation. Most likely, there will be discussion of medical procedures involved in the surrogacy process. They probably want to make sure I am fully informed of what I am getting involved in.

I am scheduled for my psychological evaluation this Friday. After I am cleared/considered stable enough to be a surrogate, the intended parents and I can get started on the legal contracts and I will schedule a medical screening/consultation with the fertility doctor. I know how anxious I am to get things moving.....I can only imagine what anxiety the intended parents have...trusting in the surrogacy process and waiting for their babies......

No comments:

Post a Comment