Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2nd surrogacy?

Well, I told myself that I would make a decision about a second journey by the end of summer.  Labor Day (which is the official end of summer for me) has passed and my decision is yes, I would like to try another journey!  :)  I was reluctant after the c-section I had to have with baby Grace.  I also wondered if I should put baby making in the past and move on to new adventures/phases of my life.  After much discussion with the hubby and reflection, I think I would have regrets if I did not do a second/final journey.  I gained so many emotional rewards doing surrogacy.  I loved being part and helping a family become complete.  I am 37 and don't really have the time to put this on a back burner and come back to it later in life.  If I want to do it, it needs to be now.  The agency I work with does not take women over 40 and other agencies stop at a younger age.  I downloaded the 2 required documents from my agency to get things rolling.  I e-mailed my contact person to give her a heads up and she is excited and happy that I am interested.  She wants to call in a couple of days to talk prospective matches, time line, etc.  HOLY CRAP!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Right on girl! Im so happy and excited for you and your soon to be IPs!!!

    ReplyDelete