Friday, May 17, 2013

Transfer today!

Surrogacy embryo transfer was this morning.  2 growing male blastocysts, 1 fertilized from each papa, are hopefully getting settled in for me to nourish and grow into little human beings.   I have a blood test to determine if I am pregnant in 11 days.  I will most likely pee on a stick in 5-6 days.  Stick and grow lil' dudes! :)

On the way home, I had an image of Enrique and Ricardo walking down the sidewalk hand in hand with 2 cute little boys.  I hope I can make this image reality.  :)
embryos #6 and #17 are the lucky winners to be thawed out and grow into  little guys!  

not so patiently waiting (with a full bladder) 

Happy as a clam, feeling effects from that wonderful little tablet called Valium.  Brian says I need a regular dose of this stuff.  I did not complain for over 4 hours!  LOL  It seriously made me decrease my 10,000 thoughts rushing through my female brain down to maybe 100.  ;)  

the supportive husband.  I love this guy! 

AM I Pregnant?!

For the time being, I am to continue on my medications.  I am anxious to see results!

1 comment: