Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Induced PMS and holding.....

Does anyone know the reason why one's lower back hurts when they are pre-menstrual? I have not been able to find a clear answer when searching the web. I asked the nurse during my ultrasound today- she said it might be worse if one's uterus tilts back and when the uterine lining is thicker, it is heavier and puts strain on the back muscles.......

Last night, I tossed and turned, rubbed my back and top of my butt, and finally took some Ibuprofen at 3 AM which allowed me to rest. I am taking medication right now that thickens my uterine lining, then will take medication to NOT have a period and further make my uterus all cushy for an embryo to implant. I imagine all this medication makes my lining even thicker then it would be if normal menstruation was happening.....

I have been a little irritable and somewhat emotional the last few days. When I cry easily during stupid country music songs, I am usually PMSing, and I was doing that today in the van! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment