Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Results

I had my ultrasound and blood work this morning. My endo lining on Friday was 5.5, today was 7. My estradiol levels Friday was less than 20, today was 52. Things are working the way they are supposed to!
I am to continue on my thyroid medications, prenatal vitamin, and 5 units of Lupron injection. I am to take my 1 tablet of Estrace tonight, then increase tomorrow-Sunday to 1 in the AM + 1 in the PM. On Monday, the 7th, I am to increase Estrace to 3 in the AM, 3 in the PM. On Tuesday, the 8th, I return for blood work and ultrasound. The mom starts her stim on March 6th. It looks like the target embryo transfer is for March 21st! Hopefully, it will be a great beginning to spring! I like the symbolism that it will hold if pregnancy occurs at this time. Spring is a perfect time for new life, fertility and babies!
Communication between the mom and I has increased, which I like. This is an amazing experience that we will share together!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have not written much lately ... for many reasons. Our pregnancy is going along great and we are very happy.

    Sounds like your adventure is beginning, how very exciting. I am going to continue to peek around your blog ... it is nice to meet you and always like to chat. I am not so great at the blog thing these days but I try!

    ReplyDelete